Join us for an exciting week of dance featuring new works by students, faculty and South Florida choreographers.
About This Show
Prepare to be entertained and inspired! Free Virtual Event
Thank you for joining our Fall Virtual Dance Series 2020. We are delighted you are here as we launch 7 NEW dance films!
Please join us each night for the premiere of an original work featuring the Broward College Dance Ensemble and choreography by BC students, faculty, and South Florida choreographers.
Dance Series Schedule:
- Monday, November 16th - "Vulnerability" by Evelyn Saint-Louis
- Tuesday, November 17th - "Dark Worlds" by Tara Moore
- Wednesday, November 18th - "Remembering the Forgetting" by Niurca Márquez
- Thursday, November 19th - "Nosedive" by Adrienne Khouri & Brianna Miller
- Friday, November 20th - "Camouflaged Thoughts" by Esrom Williams, Jr.
- Saturday, November 21st - "Shalom" by Alonzo Williams